Get in touch
For Vacancies/InternshipsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Commercial Rent / Lease EnquiryEmail: email@example.com
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career in Real Estate Industry, then Manglam is the right place to be. Manglam acquires, develops and retains the best talent in the industry. It is truly the company of choice and commitments. Manglam believes in the saying “The success of a company depends on its workplace”. Dedication and sincerity comes only with the feeling that the company cares for you. Keeping this in view, Manglam takes utmost care of its employees enabling them to perform better with each passing day.
1. Digital Marketing: Experience Required 2 Yrs
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
2. Sales Manager: Experience Required 5 years
- He will be responsible to handle walk-in and telephonic enquiries of the project
- Update daily customer details in the enquiry software
- Represent project in the expos & other promotional activities.
- Customer relationship management for the project.
3. Designation – Manager/Assistant Manager (Sales and Marketing)
Manager – 3 to 4 years
Asst manager – 2 to 3 years
- 1.He will be responsible to handle walk-in and telephonic inquiries of the project
- 2.Update daily customer details in the inquiry software
- 3.Represent project in the expos & other promotional activities.
- 4.Customer relationship management for the project.
Only for male candidates will be preferred.
Apply for Job, please fill the form given below:
Fields marked with * (asterisk) are required fields