Jaipur is known as a pink city and one of the popular and the largest city of Rajasthan. People shall have great advantage to invest there because communication system is quite good in the city. Investment depends on the individual person’s opinion and their preference for the places. Jaipur is a hub offering quality education and coaching center for entrance of various reputed institutions. Also, many medical & engineering colleges have been started and functioning smoothly in recent times. Jaipur also have some of the best schools in the country. People have enough options to select their own choice from pink city.
The royal Jaipur city is estimated as one of the ten mega cities of future India, and it is made on the basis of the corporate and institutional focus that has been prime in the city. Jaipur real estate is hot in the market. It has just raised up as a major IT destination with numerous IT projects in the city. The capital city of Rajasthan has also promoting several Indian and international MNCs setting up their branches. Virtuous projects like live Mahindra’s 3,000 Acre SEZ and Anil Ambani’s Mega City Development Plans are expected a sooner launch.
Some of the features that define Jaipur as a Best investment destination:
- Jaipur is the capital city of the largest state of India, Rajasthan and one of the fastest growing Tier II cities in the country.
- Jaipur has a number of international airport with flights to all major destinations in India and abroad.
- It is located on the Golden Quadrilateral which is proposed to be upgraded as the National Express Way
- Jaipur is on the way of becoming a Mega City by 2025 with a population of 10 million persons encompassing over an area of about 800 sq. km.
- The expected investment is a whopping $2 billion.
- Counter magnet to New Delhi, the capital of India
- The city is located at 3-4 hrs. drive from Delhi on Delhi-Mumbai Highway
- Jaipur is the hub of domestic and foreign tourist. It is seen that almost 80% of foreign tourist coming to India visits Rajasthan via Jaipur.
- The city is the largest center for export of colored gemstones, sterling silver jewelry, handicrafts, carpets, apparel, traditional footwear, marble & stone artifacts, engineering goods, etc.
- It is one of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) joint venture by Mahindra & Mahindra with RIICO on 3000 bighas of land
- It is also a fast emerging health care destination, with Medicity of Reliance Group in the pipeline
- The upcoming metro link is an added benefit
- It is an emerging IT/ITES destination, with major big shots like Genpact, Infosys Progeon, etc. already in the city.
- Jaipur is safe and has excellent law and order situation, with stable political scenario
- The cost of establishment is also quite low.