Stamp duty is the amount customer pay to the government as tax on buying any property. And registration charges are the charges which customer pay to government to register the property on his/her name. In both the cases charges vary.
Basically the stamp duty has to be paid at the time of registration of the property on his/her name. In case of plots, apartments, residential units the charges of registry and stamp duty depend upon the saleable area of the property. It also depends on the market price and DLC rate.
Registration Charge in Rajasthan:
- Male = The Stamp Duty is 5% of Transaction Value and Registration Charges is 1% of Transaction Value.
- Female = The Stamp Duty is 4% of Transaction Value and Registration Charges is 1% of Transaction Value.
- Disabled = The Stamp Duty is 5% of Transaction Value and Registration Charges is 1% of Transaction Value.
The Registration amount has to be paid in cash or in DD. If a person is NRI then below are the points to remember
- Photocopy of ID is very important.
- PAN Card Copy is must.
- Photocopy of Possession Certificate
- Two passport size photographs.
To visit your property before registration and get the satisfaction from both the ends, if anything is left make sure that realtor fulfills the undone things and then one should go for registry. It is always preferred to go at the site, check the property well and then should go for registry.
What is the procedure to avail lesser charges for women?
It is mandatory that the applicant should be women, the expert’s sales representatives always there for you to help; customer should carry all the documents and can go along with the sales representative to the registrar office and complete the formalities.
Stay tuned with Manglam Group for updates regarding flats in Jaipur.