Manglam Industrial Park
Industrial + Resident
National Highway No 8, Jaipur
|Building Opportunities on National Highway No 8.
A prime Location of 125 Acre Industrial Park
The Gateway to Business
Take a closer look at this vibrant fast-growing State and you will find all the ingredients of a perfect location for a stable and profitable investment.
Easy Market Access
Located in the northwestern part of India and well connected by rail,road and air. Abuts five major states and is in close proximity to the national.
Capital Region (NCR)
- Important economic corridor between the wealthy northern and the prosperous western state of country
- Provides quick and low-cost access to key markets
- Infrastructure Well developed road network.Domestic airports at Jodhpur & Udaipur and an international airport at Jaipur
- An air cargo complex at Jaipur.Inland container depots (ICD) at Jaipur, Jodhpur,Bhilwara and Bhiwadi. Over 300 industrial areas;3 functional Special Economic Zone(SEZs)
- IT Parks at Jaipur,Udaipur and Kota; Export Promotion Industrial Parks at Jodhpue and Neemrana
- Special Industrial Parks - Japanese Park (Neemrana),Stone park (Dholpur),Agro Food parks at Jodhpur,Sri Ganganagar,Kota and Alwar
Vast Talent Pool
36% of the total finance professionals from India such as Charted Accountants,ICWAs and Company Secretaries are from Rajasthan.The state is home to some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the country such as BITS Pilani; The Mayo College,Ajmer; IIT Jodhpur; INIFD, Jaipur
Top Economic Growth
- Secondary as well as tertiary sectors have registered rapid growth
- Between 2007-08 and 2009-10, the services sector share in GSDP (at constant prices) increased from 44.76 % to 50.10 %
- Per capita income at constant prices has increased by 25.9 % over the last five years (2005-06 to 2009-10)
- Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC)
- The 1483 km long DFC (Dedicated Freight Corridor) project to be commissioned between 2012-16 in Rajasthan,this will give the State direct market access to the entire country and also dramatically improve supply chains
- Govt. of India has initiated the development of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor(DMIC) along the DFC
- About 39% of the DMC will pass through Rajasthan and as much as 46% of the total DMIC Project Influence Area (PIA) falls in the state.About 70% of the state area falls under the PIA
- Basket of Unexploited Resources
- Natural choice for mineral and agro based industries due to availability of important minerals and non cereal crops
- Leading producer of cash crops including oilseeds and spices
- Vast and largely unexploited mineral deposits - industrial,ceramic,fertilizer,ferrous and non ferrous
- Rajasthen is the largest producer of milk in the country
- Investment friendly climate and pro-business policies are attracting numerous national and international companies to choose Rajasthan as their base in India.
- 19 well developed industrial areas:19,544 small scale and 50 medium and large scale units
- Mahindra World City,Jaipur:3000-acre business city with a 2500-acre multi-product SEZ; India's largest IT SEZ
- INR 3.5 billion World Trade Park under construction
- Major base of exporters of apparels,gems & jewellery, dimensionl stones, carpets and handicrafts
- Polotical stability has translated into a peaceful law & order situation, favorable labour relations and consistent thrust on progessive policy reforms.